- 125g Nuuva Semisweet Coating Chocolate Chunks, chopped
- 125g butternut biscuits, crumbled
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 1L vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 3/4 cup (250g) Nuuva Premium dulce de leche
1. Grease and line a 1.25L loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving plenty overhanging.
2. Place chocolate and biscuits in a food processor and whiz until coarse crumbs.
3. Add butter and whiz to combine.
4. Press half the crumbs into base of the pan, then spoon over half the ice-cream.
5. Place dulce de leche in a piping bag fitted with a 2cm nozzle, then pipe an even layer over ice-cream.
6. Top with remaining ice-cream, followed by remaining crumbs.
7. Cover with plastic wrap.
8. Top with a piece of cardboard cut to fit and weigh with cans.
9. Freeze for 2 hours or until frozen, then invert onto a plate and serve.