- 50g of Nuuva Chocolate Chunks
- 200g of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300g Nuuva Pastry Dulce de Leche
- 300 gr of cream cheese
- Choco chunks for cake decor
- Melt the chocolate together with the butter. Add the cup of sugar and then add the eggs one by one.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Grease and line the base of a 22cm mold with aluminum foil.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 200° C for 30 minutes.
- Once the chocolate base is cooked, let it rest for 15 minutes and unmold. Let cool.
- For the coverage, mix the cream cheese with the pastry dulce de leche with enveloping movements.
- Take it to the refrigerator for no less than 2 hours.
- Cover the cake with the cream cheese and dulce de leche cream.